Board of Supervisors

What Supervisor district am I in?
Please visit our voting district map to find out what district you are in.
Supervisor map
What are the new Supervisor Districts that go into effect January 1, 2023?
Please see below for the new Supervisor District lines effective January 1, 2023.

Where can I find the minutes of the Board of Supervisors' meetings?

The minutes are recorded in the office of the Chancery Clerk, which is located on the 1st floor of the Tate County Courthouse at 201 S Ward St, Senatobia, MS. The minutes are also published online. 

Tate County Board Minutes

How do I add an item to the Board's agenda?
Contact the County Administrator's office at 662-562-4647.
When Does the Board of Supervisors Meet?
Board meetings are regularly scheduled for the first and third Monday of each month. Please refer to the Board of Supervisors calendar for specific dates.
Where Does the Board of Supervisors Meet?

Board Meetings are held in the Board Room on the 1st floor of the Tate County Courthouse located at 201 S Ward St, Senatobia, MS 38668.

How do I request public records from the County?

Many public records are currently available on the County's website at no cost. Read more about public records requests on the Board of Supervisor's web page. Public Records Requests


Chancery Clerk

How can I find foreclosure notice of sale postings?

The Chancery Clerk's office posts the Foreclosure Notices both in the courthouse on a bulletin board and online on our webpage. Follow the link included for more information.

Where can I get free legal resources?

The clerk’s office cannot provide legal assistance. There are resources available to the public, such as Mississippi Access to Justice (, North MS Rural Legal Services (, and MS Legal Services (

How do I obtain a copy of my final divorce decree?

If you would like a copy of your divorce decree, you can come into the office and use the public terminals to print a copy for .25 cents per page plus $1 for certification.  Or if you want the staff to print a copy for you, the cost is .50 cents per page plus $1 for certification. Requests can be mailed to Tate County Chancery Court, 201 S. Ward Street, Senatobia. Please include the correct amount for the document plus a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return. Contact us at 662-565-5661 for more information.

How do I find a copy of Land Records/Property Deeds?

Tate County maintains a copy of Land Records online. You can come into the office and use our free public terminals or you can register for a user ID on the website .

The copies from this website will print with a watermark.

Chancery Court

What are the rules of Chancery Court?

Follow the Mississippi Rules of Court for the Third Chancery District. These rules are found on the Supreme Court's website

How do I look up Chancery Court records?

Tate County maintains Chancery Court records in MEC (Mississippi Electronic Courts). You can come into the office and use our free public terminals or you can register for a user ID with the Supreme Court on their website

Circuit Court

Where is the Circuit Court held?

Tate County Courthouse

201 S Ward St, Senatobia, MS 38668
How Do I Register With the Mississippi Electronic Courts to View the Circuit Clerk's Civil Court Cases? 

You must register online through the MEC website.
MEC Online Registration


Civil Process

How much does it cost to serve civil papers?

There is a $35.00 processing fee to serve one paper to one defendant. Any additional papers to be served on the defendant or another defendant at the same address is an additional $1.00. Checks or money orders are accepted made payable to Tate County Sheriff's Department.

Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Who should I contact if I have a billing question?
Tate County has contracted with Pafford Ambulance Services to provide medical transportation services within Tate County. Please contact them at 662-612-0911

12235 Highway 4 W, Senatobia, MS 38668

Fire Services

Who do I call for a burn permit?

Planning Department

How can I find out the zoning of my property?

Please contact the Planning Department at (662) 562-5733 for the zoning of your property.

Or go to Tate County Interactive Map to find the zoning of your property.  If you have any questions you can call the Planning Department at (662) 562-5733.


How do I register to become a vendor?

Interested vendors are required to submit the Vendor Certification Form along with their W-9, and if applicable, their credit application.

Veteran Services

Is Tate County Veteran Services affiliated with the Veteran Affairs (VA) Hospital?

No. The Veteran Services Office is a department within Tate County, and the mission of this office is to assist all Veterans, Service Members, Surviving Spouses, and Veterans' families with obtaining all deserved Federal and State benefits of which they qualify.

Voter Registration

Where do I find a sample ballot for the upcoming election?

Use the Voter Registration Inquiry by Name. Look up your name, click display next to your name. You will find your Sample Ballot at the top of the page

Where do I register to vote in Tate County?
You can register in person or mail the voter registration form to the Circuit Clerk’s office.
What forms of photo ID are required on Election Day?

Any of the following IDs may be used:
A driver's license
A photo ID issued by a branch, department or entity of the State of Mississippi
A United States Passport
A government employee ID card
A firearms license
A student photo ID issued by an accredited Mississippi university, college or community/junior college
A United State military ID
A tribal photo ID
Any other photo ID issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the United States government or any State government
A Mississippi Voter Identification card

Who qualifies for a Free Mississippi Voter Identification Card?

Any eligible voter who does NOT have an acceptable form of photo ID qualifies for a FREE Mississippi Voter Identification card.

How does a voter get a Mississippi Voter Identification Card?

To get a FREE Mississippi Voter ID card, the voter must bring any ONE of the following to
the Circuit Clerk’s ­office:
• Any expired but valid photo identity document having the voter’s name and photograph issued by
the U.S. government or any U.S. state
• A birth certificate or any other document with the voter’s full legal name, date and place of birth
• A Social Security card
• A Medicare card
• A Medicaid card
• A Mississippi Voter Registration Card
• Any of the following, as long as it includes the voter’s name and current address:
• Utility bill issued within the preceding six (6) months
• Bank statement issued within the preceding six (6) months
• Paycheck issued within the preceding six (6) months
• Government check issued within the preceding six (6) months
• IRS Form W-2, Wages and Tax Statement issued within the current calendar year.

What if a voter needs transportation to the Circuit Clerk's Office to get the Mississippi Voter ID card?

FREE transportation will be available to voters who need help getting a Mississippi Voter ID card. For more information about this program, contact the Secretary of State's Voter ID toll-free hotline at 1-855-868-3745 or 1-844-678-6837; visit or email Secretary of State Website