Tate County Administrator
Cole MassieTate County Administrator
|Office:||662-562-4647 Ext. 9|
|Hours:||7:00 AM- 4:00 PM Monday- Friday|
910 E. F. Hale Drive, Senatobia, MS 38668
Duties & Responsibilities
Appointed by the Board of Supervisors, the County Administrator:
- Carries out the policies adopted by the Board of Supervisors
- See that all orders resolutions and regulations of the Board of Supervisors are faithfully executed
- Supervises the departments and other divisions of county government under the control of the Board of Supervisors
- Prepares the budget for consideration by the Board of Supervisors in the preparation of the tax levy
- Make reports to the board from time to time concerning the affairs of the county and keep the board fully advised as to the financial condition of the county and future financial needs
- Advises the board as to the possible availability of federal or state grants and assistance for which the county may be eligible
- Secures insurance coverage for the county
- Receives inquiries and complaints from citizens of the county, investigates such inquiries and complaints, and reports his or her finding to the board
- Meets regularly with the Board of Supervisors and has full privileges of discussion, but no vote
Board of Supervisors Agendas & Minutes
The County Administrator's Office generates the Board of Supervisor's agenda. The agenda is a detailed list of the items to be discussed in a board meeting.
Citizens or organizations wishing to participate in a board meeting should contact this office by 1:00 P.M. on the Wednesday before the next scheduled meeting to be included on the agenda. Questions about the board's calendar should also be directed to the Office of the County Administrator.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.